Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Techno Prairie Menu Plan - 3/25 thru 3/31

I try to keep my meals as unprocessed as possible. I like to rely on simply dishes and lots of vegetables. But at this season in my life, sometimes I have to stretch the boundaries a little bit to accommodate both my cravings and my time.  As the months progress, and I transition into being a full time stay-at-home-mom (more to come on that later), I am hoping my meal plans can make the jump from mostly natural to completely natural.

One thing I do love to do is cook up food in advance so we can eat on it through the week. It saves me time and money, and there's less of a chance I'm going to end up in the kitchen stuffing cookies in my mouth for breakfast. So this week, anything with a * has been prepared in advance and is waiting for me to take it our of the refrigerator.

Breakfasts
Pancakes*
Sausage*
Applesauce*
Oatmeal
Cereal

Lunches
Steak*
Macaroni and Cheese*
Tuna sandwiches
Leftovers
Bananas
Apples
Pineapple
Strawberries

Dinners
Monday:
Baked Ravioli - using spinach ravioli, organic marinara, and 2% mozzerella
Sauteed chicken breasts

Tuesday:

Hamburger patties
Roasted corn
Baked potatoes


Wednesday:
Southern Stir Fry made with brown rice and organic veggies
Smoked kielbasa

Thursday:
Prairie Dad's birthday - his choice!

Friday:
Pan grilled catfish
Pasta salad
Baked zucchini

Saturday:
BBQ Easter buffet
Strawberry cake with chocolate and cream cheese dipping sauces

Sunday:
Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment