Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Techno Prairie Menu Plan Monday - 3/4 thru 3/10

And...I'm back! Just like with my first child, I have been extremely nauseous during my pregnancy, so only the most necessary things have been getting done. But I am trying to be diligent with this blog, so hopefully we will have several updates this week!

At this time more than any other, my menu plans are subject to change, but I do have an idea of what the week will hopefully look like. I say hopefully because who knows when the pregnant lady will get a craving that is not on the menu!

Breakfasts
Cereal
Homemade pancakes
Milk
Orange juice

Lunches
Leftovers
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Brown rice with butter
Frozen pineapple
Apple sauce

Dinners
Monday:
Healthier Stuffed Peppers

Tuesday:
BBQ pork ribs
Bake potatoes
Green peas

Wednesday:
Crockpot Creamy Chicken and Rice - made with organic cream of chicken and basmati rice

Thursday:
Leftover buffet

Friday:
Hot dogs with relish and cheese
Potato salad
Baked beans
White Cheddar Cheetos

Saturday:
Spinach quesadillas

Sunday:
Hubby's Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment