Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Techno Prairie Menu Plan Monday - 4/15 thru 4/21

mpm chalkboard


We're linked up with Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday.


This week Prairie Babe has me craving fruit, so it's smoothies for lunch! I loaded up on frozen fruit on my recent trip to Whole Foods, so I am prepared. Smoothies are a great way to get in multiple servings in one glass, and even picky eaters will down smoothies, especially if you convince them it's "ice cream" (I might have told this to Prairie Girl).


Breakfasts
Oatmeal
Pancakes
Bacon

Lunches
Smoothies
Leftovers
Kashi pizza

Dinners
Monday:
Leftover steak and chicken kabobs
Baked potatoes
Broccoli

Tuesday:
Hamburger patties
Sweet potato fries
Green peas


Wednesday:
Slow cooked pinto beans
Kielbasa
Spinach

Thursday:
Whole roasted chicken
Mashed potatoes
Creamed corn

Friday:
Veggie Loaded Beef Tacos

Saturday:
Errand day! Prairie Dad's pick

Sunday:
Eggs
Bacon
Biscuits
Gravy

No comments:

Post a Comment