Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Techno Prairie Menu Plan Monday - 2/11 thru 2/17

Today I'm linking up with Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday
This past week has been wild! In case you missed it on my Facebook feed, I found out that I am expecting! Prairie Babe should make his or her arrival in early October. As with my first pregnancy, I am constantly nauseous, but this time around, I know how to make better food choices. What little I can eat has to be nutrient dense, so we're going to have some compact dishes on the menu plan this week.

Breakfasts
Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal  - definitely Prairie Girl's fave breakfast lately!
CranBran VitaTops
Oatmeal
Milk
Coffee

Lunches
Leftovers
PB&J Sandwiches
Eggs
Apples, Peaches, Pineapple

Dinners
Monday:
Roasted Potatoes, Chicken Sausage, and Peppers

Tuesday:
Southwestern Turkey Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries

Wednesday:
Stir-Fry Chicken and mixed vegetables
Brown rice

Thursday:
White Cod Filets
Baked Potatoes
Broccoli

Friday:
Veggie loaded taco meat with homemade tortillas (watch for the recipe!)

Saturday:
Prairie Girl turns 3 - pizza party!

Sunday:
Hubby's Choice

1 comment:

  1. Roasted Potatoes, Sausage, and Peppers is a big hit at my house! We have it often!

    ReplyDelete