Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Techno Prairie Menu Plan Monday - 2/4 thru 2/10

Today I'm linking up with Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday

I was a bad girl this weekend. We had our annual Super Bowl party, and I ate my way through it. On top of that, I skipped the gym because it was being renovated and I didn't feel like fighting for the few available parking spaces. This week I'm making up for it by eating light and healthy. I'll have some heartier dishes that Prairie Dad can enjoy, but I'll be sticky with mostly veggies on my plate.

We were mostly successful with last week's menu plan, although we did have a few off days due to activities, so some of our meals are carrying over.We also managed to eat up some of the snacks from last week's menu, so we have a more limited selection this week.

As a special treat, here's my "skinny techno latte" recipe!

Skinny Techno Latte
K Cup of your choice - I use a reusable K Cup and Starbucks Caramel coffee
1/4 cup whole milk
1 T. Grade B maple syrup

Brew your coffee, mix in the milk and syrup, and enjoy! Only 90 calories per cup, and much cheaper than buying your coffee from the shop.

Breakfasts
CranBran Vitatops
Oatmeal
Milk
Coffee

Lunches
Pinto beans
Leftovers
Eggs
Bacon
Apples
Raisins
Crackers

Dinners
Monday:
Crockpot roast with potatoes onions and carrots

Tuesday:
Southwest Turkey Meatballs with Creamy Cilantro Dipping Sauce
Maple roasted green beans

Wednesday:
Whole roasted chicken
Mashed potatoes
Corn

Thursday:
Chicken fajitas

Friday:
Pork ribs
Quinoa black bean salad

Saturday:
White cod filets
Baked potatoes
Broccoli

Sunday:
Hubby's choice

No comments:

Post a Comment